Start a new topic
Solved

Adding Photos and Subject Drop-downs

Hi. So, I have two issues that Id like you to look at.

1) I am unable to add photos to my subjects. I did it before and I even reviewed the video tutorial (just in case I was not doingit properly) but I still have no luck. I even shut down and rebooted my computer. The system allows me to upload photos into the pot file. Then, when I go to the subject and select the drop down list of photos, I get a "No Photos Avaliable" message. Except, the photos are in my photo files.

2) I have been customizing my subject fields and I have added drop-downs. but everytime I try to edit the case, it causes the dropdown list to clear and I have go to the subject area and make aselection. For example, I have added "gender" as a field. I have a subject in the case witha gender field. I select the gender, finish all the entries and submit. All is good, But, when I get more info that I want to add t\o the case, I select edit case make my edits and the system tells me that I must select a gender..again! and it happens on the customized dropdowns only.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Steve,

I am going to convert this to a support ticket so our team can look at both issues.

Thank You

Brad

Thank you, Tina and the rest of the support team! You guys rock!
Login or Signup to post a comment