Start a new topic

Who is my client?

Should I enter the work comp attorney into the system as primary client and enter the attorneys client as a private person; or do I enter the attorneys client as my primary client and the attorney gets entered as attorney? What is best and why?

I'm new with this system too and have only entered a few clients.   I would say that who ever pays you is your client and would be entered as the client.   But, what do I know?  LOL   you can ask "Tina" with Crosstraxs.      I am glad to see someone else on the forum.  Wish more would get on here.  We could learn much from one another

Hey Jasper, I agree. We learn the most from each other’s experiences. I saw it like you do, the client should be entered as my primary client. But, the more I think about it, I’m thinking it should be the attorney. Here is why; when I complete my report, the system will automatically generate a cover letter which gets addressed to the person entered as primary client. The attorney called me and basically hired me on a referral. And if the report is forwarded to the attorney we can maintain attorney/client privilege. Hopefully someone else chimes in and provides more information/ideas.

Steve,

Unless specifically informed otherwise, my primary client is the person/company who actually requests the assignment. I then add any other client for the case as a secondary client. I have been using crosstrax for about 2 years now and have seen it grow and change tremendously. If you have any questions on how to do something, let me know as I am happy to assist. Best way to contact me is via email at bbazinet@dueprocessinv.com

Login or Signup to post a comment