From within CROSStrax, you can manage your clients, their physical locations, and the client contacts that work at those locations. Before you can begin adding client contacts, you must first create a client.
To create a new client, click the Clients tab in the left side menu, and then click Client List from the sub-menu. This will bring you to the Client List page. In the top right of the page, click Add Client.
You will now have the opportunity to create a new client by adding the following:
- Name - The name of the company or organization. It's best to keep this name as generic as possible because you will be able to add more specific names for individual locations at a later time.
- Address - The address of the company or organization. Start typing the address into the box that says "Enter a location". Once you see the desired address, select it from the menu and the system will auto-populate the rest of the address fields.
- Phone - The primary contact number for this client.
- Fax - The primary fax number for this client.
- Salesperson - The "default" salesperson that is assigned to this client. You can easily customize the salesperson at each location, as well as on each contact that reside at each location. If no salesperson is defined at the contact or location level, the default salesperson is assigned (if it is populated).
- Website - This field is for informational purposes only.
Once you've completed these steps, click Submit to complete the entry.
Note: If your client is an individual, you can still add them as a client. When you click add client, it will take you to the add client screen. At the top of the page check the box Not a Company. This will allow you to enter a person as the client, rather than a business.
Have additional questions? Submit a ticket and we'll get right back with you.