The calendar within CROSStrax isn't currently integrated with any other platform's calendars, but activities on your CROSStrax Calendar are able to be uploaded into other programs.
1. Go to "My Calendar" on the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Click the Download button in the top right of your calendar.
3. This will prompt a file to download onto your computer. Once the ICS file is downloaded you are ready to upload the calendar onto another platform.
- Open Yahoo Mail on your system and click on the Calendar icon
- Now, click on My Calendars option to see the calendar list
- After that, mouse over the calendar where you need to import the events
- Click on the More icon and select Import option
- Then, click Browse to select the ICS file which you exported (CROSStrax Calendar)
- Select the File > Open > Import
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in ".ics" or ".csv."
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to.
- By default, events are imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
- If you have a .zip file, find it on your computer and open it. You'll find .ics files for each of your calendars. Take the individual files out of the .zip file, and import each .ics file individually.